Curious Are We?

I know I am.

About nothing in particular though, depends on what catches my eye and makes me wonder. From how to find our passion in life to is there cheese on the moon? From how to save the world to how does gravity work? The mind is limitless, the universe endless and I plan to explore the ocean of possibilities!

To introduce my blog, I’m hoping to create a relaxed ambiance where I can talk about random things and get your opinions on the same. Have you ever wondered the same? Maybe you have some answers? Or maybe I can confuse you even further. If so, then lets continue sipping our coffee or whiskey (which ever instigates your philosophical side) wondering and contemplating life.

I’d love to hear from you, comments, feedback, opinions or even questions (don’t promise I’ll have answers though) are all welcomed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless your curious mind. I wish you all the best with your consistent writing.

Curious on May 14, 2011 at 5:04 PM said...

Thank you for the kind words :)

Post a Comment

 
Curious Lounge Copyright © 2011 Header Image by Miquitos, Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template
Related Posts with Thumbnails